Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Birthday

One year old today.

The first post bears repeating ...

In a world where a blog is created every second [more frequent than that now], does the world really need another blog?

Well, it's got one. An irregular set of postings, weaving an intricate pattern around a diverse set of subjects. I imagine there'll be comment on cinema, books, technology, and the occasional rant about life.

If it's interesting, leave me a comment. If it's not, leave a comment too. Alan ... in Belfast

7 comments:

David Todd said...

Well done Alan. You're definitely a natural born blogger.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Alan. There's always some food for thought on your blogs. Keep them coming! (nickhereandnow.blogspot.com)

ajdunlop said...

I love this blog, keeps me in touch with whats going on at home (I'm studying in Manchester). Definatly the best blog in my RRS reader.

Anonymous said...

You have a great thing going. Always giving me reasons to think I want to go all the way to east belfast for a fish and chip.

Anonymous said...

Got to say man, i do like reading your blog.

Alan in Belfast (Alan Meban) said...

Nothing like a birthday party to generate some comments.

Glad you all stopped by!

David Todd said...

Great Alan, where is it? ;-)