Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Our Meals – what Ally and Cherith had for dinner

I have a new favourite blog.

Supersimbo and Cherrysimbo (Ally and Cherith) got married at the end of March. As well as his normal personal blog, Supersimbo is also publishing Our Meals, showing a picture of each night’s dinner.


Got to say that I’m impressed with the standard of presentation, not to mention how good the food looks!

Reminds me a bit of the man who kept a log of every meal he ate for the best part of his life. Every ingredient used was noted down. Can’t remember his name, and Google isn’t helping find it. Drop me a comment if you remember his name or details.

2 comments:

supersimbo said...

thank you very much for your kind comments, very much appreciated!! how did you find my blogs by teh way??

Alan in Belfast (Alan Meban) said...

I check northernirishblogs.com most days ...